Friday, September 23, 2005

My Birthday!

First off, I just want to thank everyone for all the wonderful cards, phone calls, and gifts. It was nice to know that I haven't been forgotten over here. I had a great birthday! My friends Nikita, Jennifer, and Chris suprised me over the weekend and took me to an amazing restaurant, Kanki, which is just like Benihanas. After dinner they took me to midnight bowling and when I thought it couldn't get better, they sang and we ate chocolate cake. Awesome friends huh?! I had school on my actual birthday, but it was okay because I still got to celebrate. My friends took me out to lunch, and I went to the Olive Garden with my mom for dinner. Those breadsticks are way too yummy. Overall, fantastic birthday! Pictures to come......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home