Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Well my trip to California was amazing, way too short though. I had a great time seeing my family and friends, but it just reminded me of how much I miss everyone. I got to see my Hades.... he was cuter than ever. Now I'm back in Raleigh and turning into a super lazy person. Most of my friends from school are all home with their families, so it's just me and the cats while mom is at work. It is nice to finally relax though, I am becoming an expert actually. I did get inspired today to start raking all the leaves in our yard, something I should have been maintaining I guess. The inspiration didn't last too long.....there are quite a few leaves out there still. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. :-)

Here are some pictures from my trip.....

Me and my handsome brothers at Kev's Los Angeles City Fire Department graduation.



The lovely ladies in my family at our early christmas party.



Hades and his new buddy Tyson, my brothers' new puppy.



My godson Sean, look how big he's getting!



Do I have the cutest dog ever or what?! Heck ya I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home