Sunday, January 15, 2006

Back to School

Lots to update you on. Let's see, my mom and I went to the Biltmore Estate on New Year's Eve. It's in Asheville, NC, which was about 4 hours away. The house was HUGE! After we toured the house, we walked around the garden area, and then went wine tasting. Even though I'm not a drinker, it was a lot of fun to try the different types. My mom and I both like the semi-sweet white wines best. Then we got to play with some cute animals in the barns, and listen to some bluegrass music.
The next weekend we went to Myrtle Beach, SC. Since it's winter, there wasn't a whole lot going on, but we stopped at the outlets on the way, shopped a little, then checked out the beach. Even though it was pretty cold, it felt great to walk on the sand. I miss having it nearby.
I started my spring semester on Monday. So far classes are okay, anatomy is awesome because we're doing large animals. I think the classes I'm most worried about are Physiology and Immunology, so that's what I'll be studying most. On Friday, a big group of us went ice skating. I couldn't ice skate because my knee is acting up again, but it was still fun to watch people falling all over the place. Alright, I think it's picture time......

Here's my schedule for this semester, so you know where I am most of the day.



This is the Biltmore Estate, not very big huh?! ;-)



Me and the sheep (for Sarah).



Hanging out at Myrtle Beach (and sportin' some Belles gear).



Mom looking cute.



How cool is the piggly wiggly?



Anatomy lab, this is Moon pie. We were in the process of removing the front limbs.



Well I should probably go hit the books. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home